View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 15:52   Link #37
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
Touko is probably just about as broken up about it as Yumi. You can tell that she wanted to accept the offer very badly, but that she couldn't allow herself to do so. It's doubly sad for Touko since her rejection was based on thinking that Yumi's offer wasn't for her sake, but based on the last thing that she wanted Yumi to feel for her - pity. She can't see from Yumi's point of view, so she has no idea how much it hurt the other party as well. Which of course is a ripe recipe for melodrama .
I think thats pretty much right and thats the feeling i had. Touko is not really prone to show such emotions in public and unless we see what shes thinking she would never come out and say directly without someone like Sachiko or Kashiwagi intervening. This is what i dont want to happen too many people have been involved with them for far too long I would like to see them work this out by themselves it would make it all the sweeter and make more melodrama and we all love melodrama.