View Single Post
Old 2004-08-11, 21:01   Link #21
yinstro

so i think the consensus is that sasuke is not moral, and is not "a good person" So he is pursuing itachi out of pure anger and vengeance, its not about ideals, or missing his family, or that some one like that shouldnt be allowed to go on. Its just a personal descion to kill. Interesting, if that is the case he s not much different from itachi, in some respects, their ideas is that any one or anything that gets in teh way of thier goals should be destroyed, anything that can help should be taken at any cost save preventing your goal.

whats also, as was said earlier, not just what gets in the way, but any slight advantage. Not the best course of action to achieve the goal, but the easiest, or maybe fastest is better word.

But do your really think sasuke is this person? To act so coldy, to premeditate someones murder. Its not just th heat of the moment, it would be a clear and concious decision. To me, that wouldnt make sense for the sasuke we ve met. I mean his goals were to rebuild uchiha, and kill his brother. The first seems forgotten. That aspect of his charachter is evaporating it seems. well we shall see
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote