View Single Post
Old 2013-08-03, 10:21   Link #215
msg

lol you guys...Nia=Dártagnan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
When did Nia start liking Muneakira? Cause from the looks if the anime she was in love with Sen's brother?
The anime adaptation is different from the LN.Nia is actually a classmate of Muneakira and Hanzo.In the LN, she secretly having crush with Muneakira since she was first transfer to the school and always hang around the dojo.She became Yoshihiko master samurai because of her father.Her father is a french diplomat who had close ties with the tokugawas so most probably her father make a deal with the tokugawas to make nia serve the tokugawas.Nia on the other hand agree to do this because she she felt it was her duty to follow her father wishes

Nia is not the only one who is Yoshihiko's master samurais.The four heavenly kings is also part of yoshihiko's master samurai.Like i said before, Yoshihiko see the girls as tools to exploit with for his ambition.He doesn't give a damn about the girls feelings and he's also a douche..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
So does this actually prove that Yoshihiko Tokugawa in the LN is actually gay? Dartagnian has a liking for Muneakira already. Now her.
LOL i think so too...i wonder if he ever fall in love with any of the girls.The most he do is tease

----------------------------------------------------------
Some Masamune Date pics