View Single Post
Old 2003-11-09, 23:09   Link #16
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_
Ep.5? I guess you missed the date with Mitsuki. And the sex with Mitsuki. And the relentless focus on Mitsuki's feelings and how she deals with Takayuki's depression.

Ep.3? I guess you missed the sex with Mitsuki. And Mitsuki working out their relationship with Takayuki and relentlessly dealing with their feelings for one another.

There is ONE episode that concentrated on Haruka, and that is 2. And even then Mitsuki was a huge plot factor, much moreso than Haruka was in any other episode. I mean, just DEAL with the fact that this series is nakedly pro-Mitsuki. You can like Haruka as much as you want, but it won't change the fact that this series focuses RELENTLESSLY on M+T.
I guess you missed how he stayed by Haruka's side, tried to take her out of the hospital, was talking to her, got super depressed when Haruka's parents told him to stop visiting.

The Date with Mitsuki was WORTHLESS, what did he do right after? Go see Haruka right away...he went to all the places where he and Haruka went...he got fucked up in the head.

I guess you also missed how sex isn't any progress in a relationship, I mean THAT'S all the have, I see Mitsuki as a "sex-toy" type thing to Takayuki. I mean when she asked him to say he loved her, what happened? Nothing with feeling that's what.

The episodes have been alternating, some things are harder to see...but they're clearly alternating. I've only seen the Raw of Ep 6, but I think Ep 6 is a tie right now...I can't say 100% Since I can only understand maybe 25% of what they're saying. But it DOES show that Takayuki is struggling with both girls.

And in all honesty, I've been through many relationships, and from my point of view, Mitsuki is the only one that's really "into" the relationship that Takayuki and her share...it's SAD but true...

I saw the Haruka/Takayuki Relationship as being a more healthy and better relationship....but it still wasn't that good...