View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 10:59   Link #175
nor4d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukerjsr View Post

I honestly believed that if she broke up with him in a serious way, then it would of been a much gentler blow. I just believe that the way this break off was performed is completely going to change the the Ryuuji/Taiga/Minori atmosphere by shoving all of the pressure onto Ryuuji.
This atmosphere was boiling for some time before it happend i guess. Look before when Minori told about not talking with Ryuuji to much last times. It will be hard, especially when heard the Ryuuji talked about hearing Minori's voice. (last seconds of 19ep) That means ONLY that he really love her and probably that Taiga wont tell him anything about last night. Maybe she knew that Minori rejected Takasu before she told him about her feelings. Who knows..

But what i surelly agree is the part about the pressure... Unfortunately it goes to Ryuuji mainly now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukerjsr View Post
I'm more of concerned how this whole thing is going to be played off because Ryuuji's character has been treated like CRAP during this whole arc and it feels like it's going to rub off on the rest of the series. Taiga isn't the center of this whole thing, even though she's been treated like it. It would of been nice to see a little bit of Minori/Ryuuji development before the break up so that there's some mutual understanding.
Agree.
But what he could do? I hope he will find a better way that i can imagine.