Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 01:44   Link #23617
Chris38

First of all, nice pic Kenji.

@Tempest

I believe that it is a pretty likely explanation regarding the situation within the Shuzen clan, and the possible reason, why Gyokuro hated Akasha, and by extent Moka - since both of them, lowered her position within the clan.

The only remaining mystery, is why Moka has a different last name, compared to her mother - at this point, I'm starting to believe that "Akashiya" might have been the last name of the priest that has taken in Moka, after all those Alucard related business, occurred in the flashback...

@tomboy

I think that we won't see Akasha anytime soon, contrary to what some people expect. The reason why I think that, is pretty simple... as I'm sure you have noticed, in the recent chapters, Ikeda just keeps piling up, the things that need to be resolved, and it has reached a point where we have this list of things that need to be resolved / mentioned in the current arc:

- Miyabi's plans, Hokuto's reason on helping Tsukune and the others, on which side Kiria actually is

- Resolving the fight between Issa and Tohou Fuhai, confirming if Issa has actually been injected with Alucard's flesh.

- The state of Outer Moka, the Rosario, after the seal has been broken

- What actually happened to Inner Moka's body, after the Rosario has been removed

- Resolving the matter of Alucard's awakening

- Saving Tsukune

- Defeat Gyokuro to get the Rosario back

... and probably some more, that I have forgotten about. Since, from the latest chapter, it has been confirmed that Akasha can't get out of Alucard on her own, are really sure that you want to add this to the pile of stuff that need to be resolved in this arc - after all, I'm pretty sure that to resolve everything that I stated on this list, Ikeda would need about 5 to 6 chapters, at least... adding the "save Akasha" to the pile of stuff, that need to be resolved in this arc, could ... very likely lengthen this arc to about another year... and I don't know about you, but personally I wouldn't want to stay in the same arc, for about 2 years of our Real Life...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote