View Single Post
Old 2013-03-09, 05:58   Link #2660
bonsobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
I swear you people must be watching a different version than I am or something.

Byakuya attacked his soul link and soul whateverother. Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya all confirmed then that even if Ichigo did manage to survive the attack, he had still lost his Shinigami powers. Byakuya was even wondering when the two of them were clashing, where Ichigo had gotten his new found powers, but at the time he was rather preoccupied with killing Ichigo or whatever it was he was planning on doing. Fact still remains that he knew that Ichigo didn't have Rukia's powers anymore because Byakuya, himself, was responsible for taking them away. You don't think it should have occurred to any of them, Ichigo included, to wonder where the heck this new source of power came from. As for him being incredulous that was because to him it was an absurd idea that Ichigo had acquired bankai in days rather than years.
As I said earlier, when Soul Society found out about Urahara's involvement with Ichigo they probably felt no need to look further than that. After all they thought he turned shinigami into hollows. Why couldn't they also think he could turn humans into shinigami as well?

As for Ichigo he was only concerned about regaining his powers to save Rukia to care about where they came from.
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote