View Single Post
Old 2013-09-06, 13:55   Link #143
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
I don't think I've used the term 'fact' once in my posts.
I never said you did. I said your choice of words is very factual. Especially the "you can either agree with me or be wrong" attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
Will Luffy become Pirate King? Will Blackbeard be defeated? Will Dressrosa be freed from Doflamingo and so on?

Some things are so obvious that everybody knows it will happen because the Story demands them to happen because of the type of story and the flow of the story.

You see nobody arguing that Luffy will not become Pirate King and that Blackbeard is going to kill Luffy. Everybody who tries to argue that will be called out.
The reason nobody argues about that isn't because people magically "know" it's gonna happen. It's because the subject is too stupid to even think about.

Not to mention you are comparing apples and oragnes here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidfe View Post
The same goes for Sabo being alive. Sabo is alive because he is. There is really no doubt about it even though we haven’t seen him yet, the same as Luffy becoming Pirate King even though we haven’t seen him become one yet.
The author has made it simple very obvious. Dragon coming back from watching the arrival of the World Noble with someone injured, the three sake cups at the grave of Ace(nobody expect the three brothers knew about it), Odas refusal to show Sabos face in the three brothers cover, his refusal to say that Sabo is dead.
That's nice and all, but where. is. your. proof?

Dear lord what is it with you people being so damn adamant about this? This you-can-either-agree-with-me-or-be-wrong attitude is starting to get on my nerves. Take Whitemoon's example for sanity's sake, don't disrespect my view on the matter, and move the fudge on.