View Single Post
Old 2008-05-06, 20:22   Link #2065
sarikat
respect me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Mad?? I was just offering some critisism of the character ... that's half the point of this forum to my understanding, the other half the point is to display your characters to the other viewers. I don't know if awesomely strong is the right words ... ridiculously strong maybe but overall just OP.

I do have a question about the shadow kunai. Is there any real point to it? So the kunai goes straight through the person (not even going to bring up physics or any of that crap) and they feel the pain, but if it goes through their heart do they die?? If so I can see the point for assassinations.

It isn't a bad technique at all.

@ Deneiro: Not too shabby. Well presented, good effects for all jutsu, good back story, though he may be a little OP with the three elements at his age and his range of jutsu as well as element combination. Not giving him a big end move was a good idea. Good character.

Ok, on a totally different note, I won't be posting many anything for a while (and I mean a long while) except if I decide to make a character for Zaku's competition (which I will do almost every month). That's possibly one every month, no more. The reason for that is that all the creations I'm going to work on are for future chapters of Naruto Gyaku, so I don't want to give it away.
ok, with the shadow kunai, i think of it as the warning, no u won't die if it goes through your heart, unless at the last second u turn it into a regular kunai.
hey, i didn't answear u 'bout the dog. i HATE dogs. i can barely tolerate my parents dog. why have my character like something i can't stand? so, yes, im more of a cat person, Sari is 2. (didn't u get the whole intire PANTHER thing?) so in my eyes, kiba is stupid and his mutt is a mutt. i couldn't care less if its a ninja dog. it a mutt.
sarikat is offline   Reply With Quote