View Single Post
Old 2007-11-14, 12:43   Link #51
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsheit View Post
I see a lot of people ragging on KOTOR II. Sure, it had it's flaws, including a VERY rushed final act. However, KOTOR II also had some of the best writing in a VG to date from the guy who wrote Planescape Torment. Kreia, alone, was worth the price of admission. To me, it's not as much a disappointment as it is a victim of rushed production schedules. That is to say, the core game and writing are every bit as good as the original. It's just the polish that was bolloxed.
Well...I liked the game...I feel it wasn't as good as it could be. So, it was rushed out then was it? Interesting...Probalby why then. I feel they could of made the story line better. Don't get me wrong, the story line was good, the whole, "Well you wern't affected by Revan's influence power thing because you have the same power..." Was good, I just feel they could of taken a better aproch to it..you know?

Hopefully KOTOR 3 will be better ...I need to get a 360 so I can play it when it comes out....
siya is offline   Reply With Quote