View Single Post
Old 2004-09-16, 13:50   Link #1
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

[Manga] Chapter 231 Discussion

the new chapter is not out and all i have to say is very nice chapter!!!
I'll try to sum up some of the things
first they stare at each other for a bit. Sasuke remembers somthing from the itachi, jirayia incounter(maybe somethin about kyuubi).
Naruto jumps at him, seems much faster from how sharingan showes it. Naruto appears from behind, sasuke seems to dodge the attack but then chacra in a form of a claw hits him! They both get up sasuke thinking something. sasuke does fire jutsu(alot fo it too) only to see naruto in a ball of chacra unharmed. Naruto swings his arm towards him and the chacra arm extends hiting sasuke. Naruto jumps toward sasuke who is turning lvl1. Then we see that naruto is actualy holding him with the chacra arm and coming in fast with another hit. Sasuke turns lvl2 while thinking and saying something. On last page he says something in lvl2 form. The last frame is kakashi's face thinking something.

i liked this chapter very much. One thing botherd me is it didnt seam that naruto said or though anything in the chapter. i might be wrong. but it seams kyuubi has taken over.

EDIT: i wonder whats with the cross on sasuke's face. Looks creapy. Maybe it helps him see even better.

Last edited by r4sEnGan; 2004-09-16 at 14:02.
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote