View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 18:22   Link #2031
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
My own interpretation, is that the safety system reads the attack one is making, and then nullifies any actual damage on the target, but replacing it with simulated damage. So it would read Einhart punching Corona, calculate that the damage would break Corona's arm, but nullify enough force to keep it from breaking while simultaneously making Corona think her arm was broken.

However if, say, Vivio had a heart attack mid-fight from eating a ton of bacon in the months previous, she'd still have the heart attack and the safety system wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

So thus my theory is that Vivio has been doing something to herself (maybe not aware what she was doing had such consequences), and thus the reason for her collapse. Unless they plan to bring up something else, the only reason I can see this happening to Vivio alone so far, is that she is somehow (maybe not consciously) tapping into her Saint's Armor ability but it has been damaged since she was removed from the cradle. Thus, she's causing herself some internal stress and damage with use. Would explain how she easily blocked Miura's super kick.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote