View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 00:16   Link #42
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
You forgot that Herakles cannot even be physically injured by Noble Phantasms or attacks BELOW A-Rank.

Sure, Zero Berserker can turn anything into a Noble Phantasm, but we can surmise from the fact that Lancer can cut said Pole Phantasm is that they're not A-rank NPs.

Zero Berserker does seem to be far more skillful in weapon arts compared to Herakles, but having skill is useless when it won't be able to even injure him, much less kill him 10 times.
well if we put it in another light....

Heracles was a hero yet his only experience was taking on the challenges, most notably, ripping the Nemean Lion apart without even using a blade.

THIS berserker is a knight, and I know who in the world he is (sorry but if I touch on that subject, a mod carrying Enkidu will probably arrive). he has skill to be a swordsman but I think he can match Gilgamesh in terms of combat prowess: Gil can throw his weapons and the direct opposite of him, Berserker can simply hold it and it becomes his for the duration in his hand. if hypothesis is correct, if you throw an A class polearm, lets say a naginata, at him and he picks it up, the A class weapon is his to hold as long as it doesnt dissipate.

I'm quite surprised Gil didnt take out Ea or bind that knight with Enkidu.

lastly, I really love Berserker's armor.