View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 00:27   Link #5525
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
so if there is a tiny hole in my theory, that doesn't prove my entire point wrong, all of this still doesn't give an explanation that she is not overpowered.i don't think a tiny flaw in my theory proves my entire theory wrong

now i am getting the feeling just because i am the only one doing this, no one is even trying to understand what i am trying to say, because everyone is a damn Erza Worshiper
That's what it has come down to? Ad hominem? If you can't beat the argument, call someone names? I don't think you want to go there dude, because it just means you've realized your argument has fallen through.

And it's not a teeny flaw, as others have pointed out. And that is with us accepting your reasoning towards the other fights (which I only did for the sake of argument). I actually don't accept your reasoning, because when you made your first declaration of "Erza wins all her fights" you didn't qualify it with anything. I simply showed you not one, not two, not three, but four fights she didn't win, and one other she only managed due to luck, not her skill.

If you aren't going to qualify your arguments when you make them, then don't get upset if people answer you with answers you don't like.

Oh, and not that it will mean much to you, but I'm not an "Erza worshiper" which is a name you are trying to apply in a derogatory manner. I like her, but just as much as everyone else.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote