View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 06:37   Link #719
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Like a Mabinogi -style bard where you compose your own scores and play them?

I wish there was a Ragnarok -style bard. *Whacks you with a lute at 5 hits per second*

Dungeons are not a good source of money =(, better off pve'ing in open world. The rewards also don't scale. I just did some butt-hurting lv80 dungeon last night and got 26 silver. A single repair costs 6.

The Level 30 is very slow even without death. I think it rewards 10 silver. whatever other silver are from sold loots.

My friend and I rolled two unicorn thieves but did surprisingly terrible in tPvP. All we managed to was jump around like annoying monkeys. I can't decide on a class for serious tournaments. My necro and ele are both terribly underpowered atm, not because of balance but because half the traits/skills dont actually work like the they intended to. Such as traits making absolutely no change to anything and trolls you into believing it's taking effect.

I also accidentally salvaged/npc'd an exotic lv80 staff a friend made for me. She is going to murder me if she finds out I got rid of her gift.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote