View Single Post
Old 2010-08-07, 23:49   Link #52
xCosplay

Kanade - Guard Skill, Hand Sonic, Version2, Version3, Version4, Version5 ! x]. Maabou Doofou / Mapo Tofu ! socute.
Yuri - I just..love her <3. I like the way she says "OPERATION START!" Basically, I almost drowned in tears when she looked down at her diploma, started tearing and said "Idiot".
Otonashi - xD, so creative. I love him.
Hinata - His outfit during the graduation made him look pretty good, i'm not gonna lie c: . I love how he's always fighting with Yui. x]
Yui - SO MANY THINGS TO LOVE. She's hyperactive, cute, German Suplex ! x]. I feel bad for her `cause of her past, but love how she imagines how she and Hinata will meet again in the future . "SENSEI TOIRE !" (Sensei, bathroom!). Ahaha, I loved that part. And her idiot phrases. "Even death can't cure idiocy." "And so increases our idiot count". <33
Shiina - MY FAVOURITEEE ! She's just TOO ninja. And she's always balancing things in episode 4(?) . I love her cute side though, and that scarf she's always wearing. Her quick-talking ways in episode 2 (when she sensed the trap and said "RUN!") was also something I liked.
Yusa - I dunno, I just like her. /WIN ! when she tripped that teacher in episode 3.
Iwasawa - I love her passion for music ! I love all their songs and I LOVE Girls DeMo<3. I felt so bad for her and I WISH she stayed longer. MUCH longer. Iwasawaa ! <3
Hisako - I love how she's lucky in Mahjong, has awesome riffs on the guitar and is athletic. For some reason, I liked it when Naoi Ayato comes into the classroom and when they run, she literally jumps out the window.
Irie/Sekine - The best of friends ! I love them so much, especially since the drums and bass sound so well. Of course they don't really play it in r/l, but still. I just really love Girls DeMo!
Hatsune - SUCH A SAD STORY. I cried SO hard, probably cus she wanted to go to school so bad. She wanted friends and only had comics to read. It's so sad how Otonashi sneaks her out, to let her enjoy herself, but in reality, she was actually dying on his back. I was thinking in my head "PLEASE don't die, PLEASE don't die". And she goes and dies. But I really love her.
Yes, I like alot of people, especially the girls...but REALLY, how can you not like them? :c I have my reasons (:

Last edited by xCosplay; 2010-08-08 at 10:00.