View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 15:04   Link #81
Slick_rick

This episode was horrible. I had forgotten how much I had hated last week's episode so I was actually excited to watch the show. That is until I opened up the file and realized it was a continuation of the past episode and all the bad memories came flooding back.

These two episodes have damaged the story because you have to wonder if the alien invasion is that important or they truly are professional soldiers when they have time to go beach hopping during such times. I didn't have a problem with Yuuya in these episodes, he seemed to be still him but the female characters, mainly Yui, became shallow and incompetent. I think the writers forgot that she was his superior officer and had front fighting experience because of how lost she looked all the time. Cryska was just too random for me to even comprehend what was going on with her.

These episode hopefully was a glimpse into an alternate universe with has no bearing on the rest of the story. Like last weeks episode I just put this in my brain's trash can and hopefully never need to remember its existence.