View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 08:18   Link #1712
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
I wish the new game would be an anime so we could move on and talk about the new ladies. From what little there is to know I like all 3 characters already. I wonder if the multiple endings part means that Lion will have a chance to end up with both, or if it'll always be the same girl but with different outcomes. Figures that we get a zentradi scientist pilot main girl and it's only for a game.
And once again one of those moments where it sucks to be not in the Japanese speaking crowd. Oh, well. Maybe someone can post a summary of the plot when it comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
Never mind that I am still adamant about Sheryl being 3/4 of the movie like a cash cow. No offense, but seriously... I wish there was more of the other characters, not just... her. I am bitter about that alone at this point. Otherwise, I am more or less on the "parallel universe" understanding, where both females have different chances.
Yeah, well, they knew who was the main draw for the public. Funnily enough, I liked that version of Sheryl much less than the one from the series, so their "new take" on the character wasn't as good as the last one.