View Single Post
Old 2006-02-11, 22:25   Link #61
ordnance11

Quote:
And about Saber being able to survive... that isn't necessarily true. The reason she's sleeping and eating all the time is because she isn't getting much mana from Shirou. So she doesn't have any super human regeneration (well, she does, but not like Shirou's). According to the anime's "explanation" so far, Shirou recovers because of Saber. Not the other way around.
So far, that's Rin's explanation for Shiro suddenly being able to have the ability of the Energizer bunny holds true...though the opposite could also be true. Once his command mantra activated...Shiro has all this magical energy and nowhere to go due to his inexperience. Which is why he has these great healing abilities.

Rin really did love her father, didn't she? That bitter line of hers about Kiritsu becoming a parent rather a magi...I think she's bitter inside about her father having to fight in the last war..rather than watching her grow up.

As for Rider...she may lack the raw power of the rest of the Servants, being agile and sneaky counts for a lot...btw...do I see an increase in the number of members in the "Riding Rider" club? Plus having a sexy voice does help...though that line of hers...

"I shall kill you gently"

Boy, that does have a lot of meanings! Too bad her master looks like a slimeball.

As far as the format and pacing...I'm not a fan of the DBZ format (4 episodes for a 10 minute fight ), so I'm okay with it so far

Last edited by ordnance11; 2006-02-12 at 09:25.
ordnance11 is offline   Reply With Quote