Thread: Crunchyroll Cardfight!! Vanguard
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-22, 01:28   Link #100
bayoab

Okay, I just read over the basic rule sheets in looking for a clarification of whether it was equal level or only less. There is a lot more that they have only glossed over and haven't really explained. Like half of these things are actually variable symbols on the cards and they are treating them as "always true". It appears most of the actual strategy is in deck construction and playing ends up coming down to luck more often than smart playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
As for the game, the whole grade thing was interesting, I think it adds a bit of depth to it, but the luck issues are still there. Again we had Aichi getting a drive trigger near the end of a match and it's becoming a bit too common, in particular since we're still on the third episode.
To be fair, he had basically won that as it was. Morikawa had the equivalent of being mana screwed or drawing all your 5*+ monsters in Yugioh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohen View Post
Screw Hara, there is Kagami and Kuzunori Takahashi working for the Yugioh movie, and Kuz on 5Ds, they are much better aniamtion wise than Hara.
I hope we get some Kagamin. (Who is the only name I recognize there because there are comments on nico for his work on yugioh.)

Quote:
A question about the subs, is that the most accurate translation, noob? Or was it just added in for the lulz?
If I recall the line, it basically means amateur so noob works just fine there.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote