View Single Post
Old 2007-09-27, 10:30   Link #50
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Here's my favorite anime list.

5. Azumanga Daioh - Probably one of the funniest school anime ever. All of the characters are all great and I can't remember one episode I didn't like. Also, the English dub is actually good in this anime. One of the few anime I've seen in both English and Japanese.

4. sola - I don't exactly know why, but I found this anime to be really beautiful. I really loved the relationship between Matsuri and Yorito. To me, the ending was quite fitting of the anime as a whole.

3. D.N.Angel - The first anime I ever got addicted over. I loved the story so much, that I bought all 11 current volumes of the manga. (I'm still waiting for volume 12.) To me, Daisuke and Riku make up my favorite anime couple ever.

2. Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru - Probably the most surprising anime on my list. Most people might have not heard of it or liked it as much as I do. But I don't cared. I enjoyed every episode and all of the characters are great. I definitely plan on buying the DVD when it comes out.

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - The moment I watched this, I instantly became a Haruhiist. I have never enjoyed anime more than when I watching Haruhi. I consider myself to be a lot like Kyon. Thanks to Haruhi, I am a Haruhiist and a big fan of Aya Hirano.