View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 11:30   Link #1453
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I guess Laker fans are still holding their breaths over this in case of basketball reasons (though the teams aren't owned by the league like the last time), but David Aldridge has something to say about this, and note that the message was sent an hour ago.

I have to say though, looking at the Nets final offer compared to this trade, Orlando really looked the big loser here. Everyone else in the trade got an All-star or more caliber player in the exchange, not Orlando. They're practically the laughing stock amongst GMs. In fact, there had been vandalismon Rob Hennigan's wikipedia profile for the past few hours....
Its been confirmed, if it isn't on NBA.com then you'll have to have doubts. I just check and the trade is official. The Lakers got Howard and kept Gasol. I love it, this brings in a new discussion. If you were an opposing team who would you double team on the Lakers? Should it be the power forward named Pau Gasol who has been said to be in the top 5 at his position and said to be the most skilled Power Forward, Dwight Howard who is known to be an unstoppable force and the best center in the NBA, Steve Nash who have been known to make everyone better and is at the top 5 at the Point Guard Position, or Kobe Bryant who is clutch and can score at anytime and still regarded as the best shooting guard in the NBA and one of the top 5 players in NBA history. You are picking your poison essentially.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote