View Single Post
Old 2012-08-23, 04:47   Link #399
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
But I don't like them using the Bankais anyways, for the reasons I stated, when the stealing began: IMHO it doesn't make sense, that they know how to use a power, they've never seen before and how to effectively fight with it.
How can they even know, if the Bankai they have caught is even useful in the current situation. Imagine Soi Fon's Bankai in a close range fight: not very useful.
I agree with this to an extent, but the shitritters seem to have a pretty good knowledge of who is who in SS. it stands to reason that they know each bankai as well. at least to an extent like power and range. but it doesn't make sense that they could use it right off the bat. it would be like giving a sword to a skilled boxer and expecting them to automatically fight well with it with no training. the people who's soul manifests the bankais need 100s of years training, and now we are expected to believe that a complete stranger can just pick it up instantly. logically, as nodt should have been cutting himself up with an uncontrollable senbonzakura and overkill should have fried himself. instead they are capable of precision attacks with weapons that seem like they can easily be mishandled
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote