Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 03:28   Link #661
molitar

Oh and I'm stupid of the non-skewed I'm so perfect I have never made a mistake because that is an outright lie. Every human makes mistakes stupid ones at times. Nobody here can say they have not had narrow accidents driving because they never made a mistake.

How many can honestly say they never did anything stupid when they know better? No one. You talk on cell phone while driving we all know it's dumb but we do it anyways when we are behind a wheel of a dangerous vehicle. You are in a hurry and walk up or down the escalator that is dangerous if you were to trip and fall you could lose a finger or hand but again we do stupid things all the time. You pull out in a hurry to get out causing another driver to have to slow down some and what if our vehicle stalled out when we are pulling out? You hear a strange noise or see a strange light we tend to want to go investigate it very stupidly.

Curiosity hits us all.. Good example your playing a game, reading a book, watching an anime and wanting to know what happens next. We stay up way too late than we get in the car and drive to work, school, or where ever else we need to go. We all know it's stupid to drive a car when drowsy but we do it anyway. Isn't that one of the dumbest and stupidest things we can do as humans yet we do it all the time. If it was not human nature to not get enough sleep than we would not need energy drinks at all but we do. We are only human and it's in our nature to do stupid things even when we rationally know it is stupid.

I like him as a main character he is not all gung ho like they always are in most shows. He basically likes to be lazy but he is too nice to be lazy. I would rather play games and be a go home club but his friend is Akiho so he puts up with her idiosyncrasies and gets dragged around.

Than you have Frau who did him a favor so now he is paying that favor back it seems 10x over again because he is too nice. He even tricked Subaru to join just to make Akiho happy as she was about to lose her club that nobody else cared about because she is his friend. He knew better than to go back out in the full storm to close the antenna but than he was begged by Airi and AI it does not matter she is an AI to him she comes across as having feelings and his nicety made him risk it.

Kai, is a great character he is the typical young male. Games, Sleeping, Eating, and being curious is just that being human. He was so curious to know what the next report says that he did something stupid as he was in a rush to see the next report. But than would you not if you had heard that the sun will explode and it's being kept hush hush? Would you not be so curious to the truth that you would take risks to know if it's true or not? A secret that he believed that may have been the cause of the murder of Ko.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote