View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 20:09   Link #581
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I hesitate to say this, since it may have been a rare serious moment, but it is entirely possible that his desire to go stemmed from the fact that Rias and Akeno would be there.
That possibility did cross my mind, however, I do think he was serious.
Spoiler for Volume 9 chapter 2 part 2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, we still don't know, what kind of time frame, of Ise's demon life, is going to be portrayed in the novels.

Since, the author did mention somewhere, that adding new members to Ise's, would cause the current heroine's to lose some spotlight, and some of them, still need some quite heavy development of their relationship with Ise, I think that it's going to focus on the girls that are currently in Ise's harem, which is still quite a lot, for any "normal" guy to feel a little jealous - after all, at the current point Ise has got in his harem, Rias, Asia, Akeno, Koneko, Irina , Xenovia, Ravel, Rossweisse and probably Ophis as well - and each of them, will probably need a lot of screen time, to achieve their happy ending, which is what the author said, he aims for.
Very true.
Yes, the author did say he would not add new harem members for a while and focus on the girls who didn't get much spotlight or development. Those include, Ravel(Volume 14), Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse. The 4 main girls will probaly get some spotlight as well but the focus will be more on the other 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
He'll still need a cover story for the human world, also, what about his parents? Won't they need to be told a hilarious lie about issei's career which will make a rediculouse situation happen?

Okay, a lie would probably happen.

I still feel like issei still needs to know xenovia better, in video game terms:

Issei hasn't gotten enough relationship points for her route yet, they need a flag such as revealing her mysterious past or getting locked in a tower together.
Ise is already lying to his parents, they still don't know their son was killed twice and is now a devil servant, the host of a dragon(The Sekiryuutei, a being that could denominate God), a dragon himself(made from the flesh and power of the strongest beings in the DxD universe), a hero in the undeword, that his girlfriend is his devil master, that all the girls that live in their house are not even human, and much more .

That will probably happen in one of the volumes after 15(Will be a collection of SS).
Maybe 16.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-12-27 at 20:25.