View Single Post
Old 2006-03-06, 14:35   Link #160
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
It's fun to think about what their reaction would be. I'm not sure which is worse, they react with indignation or they react like this:
Spoiler for Rin and Sakura's reaction to Shirou's proposition:
LOL, I went with

Spoiler:

but your option may be one of the possibilities as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
And I am wondering how many people here actually watched this anime for story, not cute girls.
No way that I'm watching Fsn just for the girls.
In the first place I wanted an action anime break because I'm more in the comedy-drama-romance branch (other shows I'm watching now through the ongoing: Karin, Magikano, Shinigami no Ballad, Kashimashi, REC and Kage Kara Mamoru - if I wanted just them , cute girls enough, isn't it ?).
So Fate/stay night was (is) my designed "dark" anime. And I picked it for this. The fact that such a bunch of cutesy like Rin, Saber or Sakura showed up sure it's a plus in my book ^^ , but I would have continue to watching even if the girls were drawn like in "Tenshi na Konamaiki"
That's because I like how the story is built, from its former origin, and how it is developing. I like the various twists of the show. It's just a bit slow in the progressing, but I'm plenty enjoying it nevertheless