View Single Post
Old 2008-03-25, 17:48   Link #213
xi11

i just wanted to state that I ,again, really enjoyed the episode.

I am a Noe-fan through and through.

What I liked about the episode is when Akio sees Noe and Hiromi like fight over Shin and get hinted that she stills has feelings for Shin.

I got a basic question (without meaning any offense to the forum members):

Why do you keep saying "I am so disappoint of this", "that should have been more like that... " Why cant (at least some people) never accept the anime as it is? It is great that people are so moved by the anime that they would have wished for their fav character to act different, but why do you set yourself in a position where you basically say: "Writers so lame because...."

Maybe you got your own image of True Tears on how its supposed to be (and your perfectly well entitled to it) but why do you have to post that in the forum of things you really like (and I guess that would be anime) and still say "that is soo lame"

Edit Nr. 7 (or so)

I really have a hard time not being misunderstood. Last thing I want to add: My perception of thread like this is, that it is supposed to by a place where fans of the respective anime can share their experience with others. What they felt while watching, what they like most, what made them sad, who they root for, etc.

that's that, sorry for being so off-topic.

Second thing is, but that is really a personal one, that I dont like analysing a episode in every detail. What is most important to me when watching anime, is that I have a good time and feel that the world isnt that bad as it looks to me when I for once lift my head. Isnt it that this feeling gets lost if you are concentrating on details so much? It is my perception that every work of fiction is to be enjoyed as a whole, and not in detail.

thank you for your time

please dont feel offended in any way, that is a anime forum where anyone can post their opinion after all. But I hope so can I.