View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 23:14   Link #120
Shadowhatchi

The thing I hated most about Arachne and Medusa's deaths was the fact that no one had to fight through thier minnions to get to them. I'ev never seen a show where they didn't have to kill the "lackeys" first. Sure they fought Mosquito but he never died. It made Eruka, Mizune, Free, Mosquitio, and Giriko seem pointless. A bit less for Giriko because he had a rival and Justin did distract him from what was going on. To tell the truth I was somewhat expecting a cheesey way for Maka to defeat Asura, but the thing that disapointed me the most was the lack of ending. What happens next? How does Crona coop without having any family? Is she (I know I said she my opinion.) going to move in with Stien and Marie? What about Stien and Marie are they going to start a family together? Too many unanswered questions was a HUGE disappointment.

Allthought this is still my favorite anime, it's the one that caught my eye over the rest for whatever reason. It has my new official favorite villian of all time (Medusa). For that Soul Eater I love you.