View Single Post
Old 2009-11-29, 18:54   Link #4778
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Four Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Anyone here is from the Seattle, Washington region who can shed some light on why there is a sudden hatred to such extreme for the Law Enforcement agency in Seattle. This would be the second such incident where uniformed police officers on duty are killed in Seattle in less than 2 months. In the first incident, a training officer was shot to death who was inside his scout car with a rookie officer. They were parked after conducting a traffic stop and he was giving the rookie pointers to what she could have done better. That's when a car pulls up and starts firing.

The audacity of the act that transpired today just gets to me. I've got say that I'm angry.
I think if you do an analysis of events across the US... you're seeing more sudden violent acts not just against police. Fray society enough... but everyone under enough stress .... and the edges start cracking. Often this may appear to be "unrelated" to the general state of things.

Police, as a symbol of "the establishment" or "the Man", may be getting extra suffrage about it. In other countries, they usually put the "fat cats" up against the wall and shoot them... morbidly, I dont think the citizenry is that bright here.