View Single Post
Old 2010-01-24, 21:37   Link #1
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Spec Ops: The Line

Upcoming game for the PS3, Windows and Xbox 360 in part to revive the Spec Ops Line.

Story:

Quote:
Dubai was hit by a series of massive sandstorms, leaving the UAE's well-known city in a pile of sand. One of the people left behind by John Conrad, a US Army Colonel who stayed behind to protect local and foreign residents of Dubai as the sandstorms came in with a squad of men under his command when they refuse to leave after a majority of the residents have evacuated.

After a weak transmission from a distress signal was found, a Delta Force unit led by Captain Martin Walker was deployed in to what is left of Dubai in order to figure out if anyone is alive, locate Colonel Konrad and his men and assess if they are still alive or not and figure out the mystery of the sandstorms.
The plot somehow reminds me of Hokuto no Ken since you need to fight outlaws that have settled in almost all of Dubai.

Official Website

Basically, you have a three-man squad with each of their own specialties. In addition, the sand can be a friend of a foe. The player-controlled commando can also fight by blind firing.

Spoiler for Sand stuff.:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2010-01-24 at 21:59.
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote