View Single Post
Old 2009-12-01, 15:19   Link #1282
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomSamba View Post
So if anyone was wondering, the Frieza arc took 32 episodes to complete in DBZ. Kai apparently aims to do it in 15 1/2 episodes. Strap yourselves in, folks...it looks like we're in for a mad dash to the finale.

Come to think of it, that's going to be like 4 month's worth of Frieza...
15 episodes of nothing but the gang fighting Freeza... I sure hope the "five minutes" will only take up one or two of those... And that they go and diverge slightly from the manga and remove the "five minutes"-line so that it won't be as weird when the battle inevitably ends up lasting longer than that.

Actually, that reminded me, in DBZ, the fight must have lasted for at least 7 months... With pacing like that, I almost have to wonder how the hell this series managed to stay popular all the way to the end... I mean, that's basically 7 months of next to no plot-development other than "Hahaha, I have more forms!" or "Hahaha, I am still alive and I have more super-moves to murder you guys with!!"...

Oh, and am I the only one who noticed how the picture suddenly became really, really sharp halfway through this episode?