View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 17:45   Link #1774
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm pretty sure I already said that starting in the middle of the saga is something by circumstance and not by choice. Not everyone was there when the story began, and not everyone can start from the starting line. Some have to begin in the middle of the war. Have to, not want to.

Not everyone has the option others have. If your current circumstance force you to start midway and supplement yourself with outside information, and you're willing to accept that, then so be it. The situation isn't the same for everyone and you can't very well insist that on "doing this" or "doing that" in order to get with the program like someone who's been there from day 1. I wouldn't want to exclude people from the experience just because they couldn't be there like we were, and in fact I too was never there from day 1 to begin with. I caught up with everyone else, and some won't be able to do it like I was.

Honestly people need to wrap their head around the fact that there will always be people who will end up jumping midway for one reason or another, and this isn't an excuse to exclude them from some way of easing them in. Gaming is supposed to be fun for all and not some exclusive club dividing "teh elitez" from "teh n00bs".
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote