View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 20:22   Link #27803
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
They do fit in, but don't STAY in. The part from the saber, that goes inside the wrist's port isn't thick enough to stay in. It's easy to fix though, either with a little glue or some other modification on the beam-part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Just add a little scotch tape to the connector. I've done that to some of my joints and works great, plus it's removable as well in case you want to try alternatives like clear nail polish or something.
Ah I see, well I have plenty of these flat beam parts so I could try these out, probably gonna try the scotch tape one first

Thanks! I honestly like the FX WITHOUT the bits (seriously), for me a high performance suit with a shield (which is sadly lacking not counting the bits), beam rifle, and two beam sabers coupled with a nice looking design is all I ever ask for

Btw is the details on the faceplate panel lines? or are they raised from the lower half? I like the thicker lines on the side, but not the "beak" shaped part running through the center of the faceplate, planning to remove that part somehow
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote