View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 13:37   Link #114
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This episode confirmed Last Order is the best loli in this show. I hope Accelerator is aware of how lucky he is not to have ended up with a monster like Index.
He is.

Quote:
Why the heck does it turn out like this? Accelerator is drooping his shoulders.

He was in a certain location just after entering the underground shopping complex. Some tables were being arranged outside a fast-food store, serving as its open space. But despite being in a underground shopping complex, the distinctions between the inside and the outside of the store were dubious without end.

In one of those tables, a silver-haired emerald-eyed girl clad in a pure white nun's habit is *gubecha* prostrating before it, buried beside huge quantities of hamburgers, french fries, and salads. Just to say it once in advance, Accelerator bought them all as a gift. This girl didn't carry even 1/100 of ¥1.

The excuse for such a happening in the first place is that as soon as Accelerator, in search for Last Order, propped himself up at his modernistic custom-designed cane and entered the underground shopping complex, this mysterious girl suddenly came crashing into him from one side.

She then, in a really staggered gait and expression, faced Accelerator and,

"Ehh, it's not Touma, it's not Touma! I thought it was Touma; why is this person not Touma? Touma can go anywhere he wants to, but I'm getting hungry and cannot move about! That sizzling smell of salt, pepper, and meat is drifting away; I wanna eat that, I wanna eat that, what should we do, what should we do when eating that?"

"..."

Usually Accelerator is thinking at this point about pulverizing the girl's entire body and throwing away the pieces somewhere, but in a quite awkward circumstance, he got some several minutes ago from Yomikawa a "What if, once in a while, you do something good?"-like proposal. Honestly, such unfamiliar talk shouldn't be done, especially nowhere-like conversations with Yomikawa and the necessity of conscientiously containing it in a corner of his heart in advance, but should he knock down the white sister and move on, somehow he got a feeling that he'll be told some words along the lines of "You only kept your vow to quit smoking for 30 minutes, ha ha ha-"; it would be an annoyance if that were the case.

He was about to continue his mumbling when he remembered something about her being similar to that brat, but even if he dies, he's reluctant to admit he'd be worried about that.

Consequently, after kicking the hungry sister into the nearby fast food store, throwing out his wallet, and spitting out something absurd like "This and that, try eating them all!", they ended up in this current situation.

Previously, Accelerator was being lent to various projects. Money unspent was tossed as much as he liked into an account, so he has no money problems... but where could the maximum permissible tolerance for this nun greedily consuming a ridiculous number of hamburgers be?

By the way, this nun is carrying in her hands a small tortoise-shelled cat, but it itself didn't indicate whether it's getting hungry or has interest in hamburgers (in any case, he's sure it won't because of the finely chopped onions being used). It's with the stray cats who were lost in the underground shopping complex and meowing among themselves. Perhaps they are deep in talk with something like "For this year's autumn, there would probably be soft, sinewy meat coming!" and "You're kidding-!? I have been sharpening my nails all the while-!!" Are these cats not conscious about territory demarcation?

Accelerator gazes at the scene of food-eating orgy spread out before him,

"This is madness... I don't get worn-out to this point when I'm with that shitty brat."

"Moga?"

"Quit stopping all the time and finish your food at once! And don't you have something to say to me?"

"Gokyu. Yeah, thanks."

"Hey, is that it?"

This was an encounter with a very problematic person. Accelerator slackly loosened his neck. He prays for the eternal rest of the souls of this girl's acquaintances who were made to do this with her on a regular basis.