View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 06:32   Link #121
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
As for Alisia, I agree with GenjiChan above - people are just latching onto one aspect and don't even try to see the big picture. Sure, she abandoned him, she never denied that. But come on, it's not like she went to Altair for fun and to cavort with Izumo to her heart's content. She was told "ALISIA, YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE" and was given the responsibility to save the population of an entire planet. What was she supposed to do, say "nah, no thanks"? Or should she have risked to take her child with her to a different world where who knows what awaits them? She said she never expected it to end like this. She didn't go knowing that she'd never return, in fact she planned to return for Amata. She just never had the chance. (Of course the wise thing to do would've been not to have a child with the commander of the alien forces, no matter how hot he was, but apparently contraception doesn't exist in this world, just like how they have shiny tablets but no cell phones.)
Izumo: Alicia come to our planet we need you to become a cum dump bucket so that we will repopulate our planet female numbers.
Izumo: Will you take our son with you?
Alicia: Naaaah we will make many kids so lets get to the fucing.

And no I don't hate this story/characters, it is so dumb that I kinda dropped it about 6 eps ago and just download eps to see in future if its worth the ride. I kinda watched this ep, and frankly all I can say is "o_O another dumb trollcoaster".