View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 18:25   Link #61
SuperRareTreeCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
There was no reason to lie -_-
Yes there was a reason to tell the truth, there are a billion people reading this stuff.

And honestly I've been second guessing Naruto after they revealed Tobi. Usually i can't wait till Wednesday so i can read the chapter. Now, I read it and get disappointed at how stupid the story is getting. The Kabuto flash backs were nothing short of pointless, and now these flashbacks are gonna take 1-2 months to get through. Obito shouldn't have been Tobi. Woulda been more satisfied if it was someone we never seen before or just never unmask him. Now the next 2 months of the Manga are gonna make me stop reading, when i'd much rather watch the fights and see how they would interact. Show the flashback when some one is dying or about to lose the fight, not when tons of fans are disappointed after the 3 year build up to the unmasking of Tobi.
I dont see your problem but ive always been excited for manga chapters and never been let down. You just have your expectations way to high, and as for the reveal of Tobi; probably didn't follow your "theory" now did it? And how were the Kabuto flashbacks pointless? We got to see one of the powerful antagonists back stories as to how he became who he was. We're also gonna see Obito's backstory with Madara and probably Madara's (what we haven't seen/heard), something called character development. How could that bore you? If Naruto is disappointing you so much then stop complaining about it and just don't read it or watch it. Simple.
SuperRareTreeCat is offline   Reply With Quote