View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 13:04   Link #8
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The episode had a good pace regarding how things work in ALO, as well as how Lifa and Kirito are interacting to each other.
It is good to see that ALO follows the usual stuff regarding faction centred MMO, leading to potential chaotic and wild PVP in any neutral field. That said, I was a bit more surprised how Kirito could wander in the sylph capital without any problem once Lifa logged out, but I guess he sort of got a "guest" status because of her?

On the other hand, Lifa's identity wasn't really a surprise, considering the seiyuu (Taketatsu Ayana) and the Ending, although I'm more and more concerned of a very likely scenario with a fake triangle, involving Suguha as Lifa, falling in love with Kirito, then utterly crushed once she learns that he is actually her brother. Frankly, I sure hope it won't be the case, but her flustered reaction as both Lifa and her normal selves indicate clearly there is already some seed of romance, which will lead to the very predictable ugly drama...

Meanwhile, Sugou is way too much the textbook "big bad villain", explaining his nefarious master plan with little to no actual thought of what could happen if Asuna does manage to get away (well, usual arrogance, I can give you that...). What is "interesting" is that pretty much lika SAO, interface are again in-game physical, which doesn't make much sense, programmation wise... Well, at least the code sequence was "crypted" for Asuna, but I suspect she can visually have an idea what was the passcode... that's quite a flimsy way in using security, whereas brains are literally jacked in the game, so brain waves would be a much more secure method (hell, even personal interface instead of in-game one).

Last edited by Klashikari; 2012-10-27 at 13:15.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote