View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 21:58   Link #667
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Right, well, given that the whole YouTube thing is probably a big deal for people who didn't jump right in, I'm working on a preliminary VN release. It will be very slapdash and missing most of the things that should be in it, like a properly-styled UI, TIPS and character profiles, and also two ???? scenes may be missing (you know what they are) unless I figure out a workaround.

Long-term plans would be moving the update to the latest Ren'py as I'm about 4 releases behind (worried the Umineko-style NVL mode will break as Ren'py has its own, different NVL mode and I had to get Oliver to hackjob this one), write a second Andromalius TIP that covers a stretch of time you might not have noticed was addressed in two lines (that scene takes place after ep8, not that you'd know it), get all the profiles and everything in place, and maybe add a Walter Absalom Mode that uses the hypertext system supported by Ren'py to point out all the hints and references.

EDIT: Also HD Remaster of Battler Solves the Logic Error as an Extra TIP, possibly.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote