View Single Post
Old 2004-02-14, 01:00   Link #14
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherNEZ
猫のうんこ (Neko no unko) : which is... wait for it ->
Spoiler:

So you can revel in the fact that Ayu is indeed making the most out of the situation at our expense! ^^
=D
Definately my favourite few seconds of the Ayu Portrait CD.

hmm...

did she say something along the lines of "you understand? Go step on cat S***!" ?

it's also neat how she does an 'intro' to her song... and then does all the 'thank you' stuff. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki9x
I think the context of the song (a girl remembering how she slept next to a guy but couldn't express her love) (at least that's how I read it) is quite touching. But I'm a sap.

--loki9x

~snip~
Thanks for the help ^_^

I was trying to figure out what the lyrics means with the 'pupil' issue...

Yeah... and sitting on the TTC and listening to Nemuri Hime, I realized that I made several mistakes in interpretting the bablefish translations.

=D

heh... I'm severely addicted to the song...

Somehow when I first heard the song I was hooked by the way Minami sung the song... but after finding out the meaning of the title, I was completely addicted to the song.

Even now, I'm listening to the song as I type...

(I probably should make Nemuri Hime the only song on my winamp list... since I keep replaying it anyways.)

^_^

Yay.... at least my attempt wasn't as futile as i thought it was.
(at least these attempts yield a greater return than my investiment in school... =P)

I'm still trying to figure out how to make the lyrics as flowing as possible, without actually arranging any of the phrases...

(Hence the lack of flow in my lyrics. =D)
(Hopefully I'll be able to somehow make sense of it... now I read it (my lyrics), it's almost as if Yoda was the person singing it... everything's in the wrong order.)

^_^ OK... I'll try to revise it tomorrow ^_^
Thanks for your help ^_^

Nemuri hime all the way ^_^