View Single Post
Old 2009-04-27, 22:24   Link #21
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure

Fighting Perfect Chaos was annoying as shit, because you had to keep up your speed while dodging every static object and attacks Chaos threw in your way, and at the same time maintaining enough rings to keep your powers up, but it was still a cool boss battle...For starters, you get to play as Super Sonic, so it was pretty exciting and fast-paced...And Perfect Chaos' character design was pretty badass; He was a huge demonic-looking water-like monster that had a resemblance to Godzilla with tentacles, turned all of Station Square into his ravaged battlefield, and decimated Eggman's Egg Carrier II like it was nothing...How could you not want to clash with that?

Darth Vader from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I actually found fighting against Vader a much more satisfying battle in this game than it was to fight the Emperor...Not only were you playing as Galen Marek, one of the most strongest Force-sensitive characters to have ever existed in the Star Wars universe, but it was also fun to mop the floor of Death Star I with Vader's ass...The Emperor was a wuss, summoning Royal Guards every now and then to right you; With Vader, it was all personal...The finishing combo was also the treat for putting up with his shit; Besting the Dark Lord of the Sith in a lightsaber duel was an even more brutal beat-down than Obi-Wan Kenobi allowed on Mustafar, and tossing his half-cyborg body around the room like it was trash with Force Grip and Force Push was giving him a good taste of his own medicine...Sure, Galen Marek eventually died in the end after clashing with the Emperor and never got to kill Vader (If you go with the canon ending; The non-canon execution of Vader in lieu of fighting the Emperor is depressing, I might add), but at least he went out with a bang, right? Literally...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote