View Single Post
Old 2011-01-22, 14:45   Link #21646
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
In EP5, Battler began to doubt. For the first time, he asked whether it’s him who killed everyone, and Virgillia comforted him with the Red Truth above. In reality, it’s Battler comforting himself. But in the end of EP5, he remembered everything, i.e reached the truth. He learned that he was the culprit, that’s why he wanted to create more illusion, he wanted to hide the truth forever.
So basically the Red Truth is completely and utterly meaningless. That's awesome.

Quote:
hey. i've read this thread here and there several times over the past year. I was wondering if I'm the last to realize that Will's statements from Ep7 means that Maria is blind and that is why she "sees" beatrice, even though beatrice is just a made up person. So did I miss the bus on that one?
Maria's not blind, that doesn't even make sense. Her deal is that she determines who people are by their personality, not their appearance. What with her belief in magic, it's no big deal for her to imagine that Beatrice or whoever is possessing bodies.