View Single Post
Old 2007-12-22, 23:24   Link #70
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
You're basically condemning Makoto for not having a conscience. He hurts girls, he knows he hurts girls, but does it anyway. Are you saying that all drug addicts who hurt their families repeatedly for drug money deserve death? How about sociopaths for not having a conscience due to mental illness?
Relatively. I am not saying that drug dealers are the same since there situation might differ from Matoko's but to an extent, I dont like the idea of drugs in any occassion...so I have to say that what they do, I think they should be put away for good to prevent future/further damage to their respective families, even though it might shatter the hearts of the family members, its whats best for them...Sociopaths differ since they have hinderances to what is occurring....

Quote:
I can understand how your friend's situation makes you sympathetic to the girls, but he doesn't deserve death. If you want to think about it this way, the bad ends where he never has a gf and works a dead end job due to emotional scars may be a fate worse than swift death.
I totally agree that its worst than a quick death...I believe I stated that as well but that isnt something I could imagine or witness happening, killing someone and torturing someone is two different things and two different paths to take. I might be this way as well because I been through a few emotional breakup and had first hand experience of sort but I dont see how anyone could forgive such doings ESPECIALLY when he doesnt show signs of remorse...which I know stated a few times but cant help it since its true.