View Single Post
Old 2008-02-27, 01:40   Link #38
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Dude! Screw that!! That would mean no more looking at Hentai for the rest of my life!
I wouldn't be able to bare it!!
Ah, you're seventeen, give it a year before you start making hentai jokes . (for legal reasons that no one cares about and such)
Haha, witty, though.

Losing my vision would mean no more anime, light novels, or manga.
I can't even imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
If that happens you're not jobless but just finding yourself or going for the title "King of NEETs"
I actually think that it's not possible to really become a NEET, since everything requires a bit of training, so one would have to become a NEET-in-training first, and since you're currently training to become a NEET, you would practice refraining from employment, education, or training in becoming a NEET, throwing you into limbo forever as a NEET-in-training.
Catch 22. (To become a NEET, you must train, but in training to become a NEET, you must refrain from training.)
Good book. It's funny. Read it.

And tentacle rape scares me above all others. I shudder hearing the word tentacle used in daily life.
Also, I'm quite scared of fire and heights past a certain point. I can easily put out a match or candle with my fingers, and could probably jump from fifteen feet or so, but anything greater or more and I hide.
qtipbrit is offline   Reply With Quote