View Single Post
Old 2003-11-28, 07:23   Link #86
Kamui-
F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
I personally liked this show. I have not read the manga and won't for some time to come since God only knows when ADV will release it. I liked the A-Keep version myself. C'mon give me a damn break about their mistake with the karaoke. I can't believe that a f-ing opening song would make you want to critique them and choose another group. Is the karaoke that important? I also must say that I liked some of the phrases that they used compared to some of the other versions I saw. But I still can't get over the fact that A-Keep messed up the karaoke and is now being referred to that bullshit joke AJ. Get a life please. Alright enough of this rant.

Hmm must also add; since when did so many of you become fansubbing experts. Just a question some of you should ask yourself (not directed to those of you who are actually fansubbers .
I think peoples are upset because it is a very obvious mistake which could be seen by anyone and if it's so obvious, how come their Quality Checkers miss a so obvious mistake when like no one else did? I hope that explains why peoples are so furious all over this and it's been like this all along. You just need to tune into the fansubbing world of comparision.
Kamui- is offline   Reply With Quote