View Single Post
Old 2011-04-27, 09:14   Link #295
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
.... that mecha on the left is so a GaoGaiGar parody

Edit: Not sure about the legitimacy of these, but apparently come from the translations of the above image:
Quote:
Trick the Heart is created from the frustration of gamers who can't finish games because they are too damn hard
Judge The Heart is created from the hatred of fallen game creators (The residents of the Graveyard, you know those girls with those talisman on their heads, they represent defunct companies)
Brave The Heart was created from the poor youth who wanted to play video games but can't because they are poorfags
Magic The Heart is based off Afoire/Magiquone, she was the reason why the other 3 are created in the first place.
For truth sake! They finally acknowledged that we would love to play games, but we turned to Magiquone because we couldn't afford them! Well done!

Actually, I wish they would bring in Namco Bandai to help design Limit Breaks instead of just copying everything off the Tales series wholesale. Noire's Limit Break is actually Yuri Lowell's Zankou Roueijin (En - Savage Wolf Fury) from Vesperia finished off with Asbel Lhant's Juuha Goushouzan from Graces, while Blanc's LB is actually Asbel's 3rd Blast Caliber Zankuujin Muujinshou :

LBs :

Zankou Roueijin (Savage Wolf Fury)

Juuha Goushouzan

Zankuujin Muujinshou

It might be possible that Neptune's LB1 is actually the opening of Yuri's Tenshou Kouyoukuken, but I may be wrong. I know superboobs's LB had something to do with Gurren Lagaan but I don't know what move is it - never watched that anime.

Come to think of it, the battle system is like Tales of Graces....maybe they will actually bring in Namco-Bandai after all?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote