Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 14:38   Link #2111
Blaat

Killed an IS-3 on my ELC AMX today, my reaction was similar to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
When dealing with a T29, I do the unexpected: I charge and brawl.
That is by far the best way to handle a T29, the low HP and very poor hull armour makes it an easy target for brawling. Surprisingly not many people are doing that in a 1vs1 situation, I guess the tank looks too intimidating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I know it's a free game and all, but...

They actually effect player's performance a lot if you ask me. Many times I'm in position that I have to ask myself "Should I use the repair kit now?" and that split second of decision costs me my life.

At least we have the tech tree focus week and many more events to earn credits, compare to before.
Same, during the holidays I was using items like candies thanks to the lower costs but now I only use it when I know I'll have to chance to make up the cost. I tend to make an exception when it involves loading.

As for the T29, I use a gun rammer, second turret and my second loader is at 100% and the reload time is slightly under 10s. (9.81 IIRC) I'm not sure how the T32 is supposed better. You'll still be using that same gun but this time against Tier X opponents.

Ultimately my biggest gripe with the T29 is the gun, the over specialization (it's only good in hull down situations) and the low HP (I believe a Panther has more HP but I could be confusing it with the Panther II).