View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 01:10   Link #6690
Slilent Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
That was only true for Sette and maybe Tre (not so sure about her) but Uno and Quattro were too intellectually involved in Jail's operation that they haven't received the same chance (i'm pretty sure Quattro would have "taken" the chance to be freed without second toughts xDU). The younger numbers were manipulated into following orders and that made easier for them to be spared but the older ones had motive and intention to commint their crimes making things legally harder for them. The same will apply to the Hucks, Stella and maybe Arnage can have some parole for being young girls in a dire situation (being infected) but the leading members have higher responsability not only for the crimes they purpousefully commited (specially since they've killed victims that are legally "innocent" and at the very minimum had provoked near-lethal injuries on some notable rank officers) but also for forcing and misguiding minors into cooperating with said crimes.

There must be something very bad happening with writing and/or pacing when some people starts finding the "Looney Tunes" villains more appealing than the main plot xDU

GO Carter xD!
I was sure that I read somewhere it was extended the others, but I might have been wrong, anyway my point was the government in Nanoha are VERY forgiving to the point that you can't condemn anyone.

I did say that it would be more difficult with the Hecks, and truth be told I don't expect all of them to make it out of this alive. Heck a kill
Spoiler for Spoilers:
would be a great plot development to make Toma go rouge and get the forces moving, and since there are three factions I expect more than one death might be in the future, so Curren is like the Hecks' casualty, the motivation,the deregulation, the new weapon up grade, her personality, all says kill and assert yourself as the one to beat. Eyepatch probably isn't getting off light,but I don't get the feeling she'd want to. Squall-alike I can't call yet, but if things go like I think, then probably not good for him either. It is up to FORCE to decide if he is a Rival or a Nemesis, right now I think of him as Toma's rival. I typically hate being right. The rest are to stock to care.

You got a problem with Looney Toons?

My current work
Slilent Type is offline   Reply With Quote