View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 09:11   Link #190
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
Are you sure the scripts for Railgun are finished 6 MONTHS ahead of time? I honestly never knew that. There are many anime and sequels that play catch-up with their original stories (Brotherhood, Cross Game, Toradora, Zetsuen no Tempest, this new season of Oreimo) so I really am surprised if scripts are being finished THAT way ahead of time. Where's your source on this?
My source is the interview from the series composer of Bunny Drop who confirmed scripts have to be done 6 months ahead of time. When you think about it, people have to storyboard and then create layouts for key animators to draw, then the images have to have in-betweens for actual animation as well. Only then can they be colored, add the backgrounds, then effects, and then added with sounds/voices. It takes a while for one episode to be produced. The series you quote also have connections with the original source where they get outlines of what's yet to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
Oh and has Railgun S really been confirmed for 24 episodes/2 cour after all?
Yes. The BD/DVD solicitations are for 8 3-episode volumes, so 24 episodes total.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote