View Single Post
Old 2006-04-22, 21:10   Link #118
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Good episode. The fight at the beginning was certainly the highlight, and it carried the perfect amount of atmosphere and tension that's become a staple for F/SN.

I laugh at the fact that Shirou's harem has grown. I don't mind that he's taken Ilya in that much since it's certainly within the bounds of his character. So, in that respect, it makes perfect sense. As does Caster going after Sakura. I also don't care if, post ep 16, they write a new plot that's independent of the game (mostly because I didn't play the game), provided it carries a compelling story that smoothly fits with the one we've been shown so far. If they do that much, then it'll get my thumbs up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Am I the only one who's getting mildly annoyed because Saber suddenly displays way too many feelings? Oh well, guess it's the aftermath of ep 15. Hope the series gets fixed a bit.
It's good that she's developed, but I think it's happened a bit too quickly, and hence is a bit difficult to swallow. It really was only because of the mana regen that she changed from her aloof, serious nature to her now slightly shy and more human self. Now that I think about it, if there's a tsundere character in this anime, it's Saber, not Rin.

Anyway, I suppose it's only a minor aspect, since this anime is far more plot-driven than it is character-driven.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote