View Single Post
Old 2012-02-04, 09:38   Link #6507
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
On one of the previous chapters, a note was written on the side of one of the pages:"....final conquest..."

I guess we have to prepare for an complete ending, soon. And for some reason, i get the feeling, that all conquested girls will forget, what happened.

But a continuation would be the best, actually.
^Lets hope for that.

Wakaki, surprise me.
More likely that he won't have to do conquests anymore. There has to be a Megaten style arc where the guys in Heaven are as much jerks as the ones in Hell.

Needs more loli goddess Minerva. Wakaki has yet to establish the characters of the goddesses other than Apollo (the 2nd dojikko character) and Diana (Heaven's biggest tsundere). And we have yet to see Diana going AOW against Hakua.

Come to think of it, Keima should pet Hakua on the head after she goes completely dere.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote